viernes, 1 de octubre de 2010

2005_12_05 - BOSTON

U2 BankNorth Garden Arena
Boston MA
December 5th 2005

Video: Sony HC1 HDV cam>DV clone>firewire>PC>DVD
Audio: Mike Ortega(I think)
DVD Authoring: Silver Stallion Productions
Filming: u2rulesmyworld

Setlist:

1. City Of Blinding Lights
2. Vertigo
3. Elevation
4. Gloria
5. I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For
6. Beautiful Day
7. Original Of The Species
8. Sometimes You Can't Make It On Your Own
9. Love And Peace Or Else
10. Sunday Bloody Sunday
11. Bullet The Blue Sky
12. Miss Sarajevo
13. Pride ( In The Name Of Love )
14. Where The Streets Have No Name
15. One
16. Until The End Of The World
17. Mysterious Ways
18. With Or Without You
19. Crumbs From Your Table
20. Instant Karma
21. Yahweh
22. '40'

This video is overall nice,  not my best shot ever since the camera was new to me at the time.

This was their final show in Boston and so I thought we would give the Bostonians a 2nd show to enjoy on DVD,

Great setlist with the inclusion of Gloria, OOTS, Crumbs and IK 

Links:

DVD 1:


DVD 2:






No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario