viernes, 1 de octubre de 2010

2009_06_30 - BARCELONA



This IS NOT THE mix made by Fer101, it's a brand new mix.

Why a new one ?
I was not totally satisfied with the Fer101 mix : too much average quality sources used, an average audio stream, some "holes" between the tracks, and some great sources ( like interference74 video ) were not included !

Is it really different ?
I have not compared, I have mixed without inspiring me of the other mix, so i guess it's different. it used less sources, but almost only very good HD quality sources, and a few sd sources and youtube sources.

What is different ?
Less but better videos are used in my opinion, and from far better audio sources :
3 audio streams are available here, a great edge's IEM source by djsohl ( and anyone who knows me knows that I don't like IEM very much, but this one sounds really really good in my ears ! Very good equalization of all instruments)
and the 2 best audience among me : javi D. and Edomedo tapes.

thanx to fer101 for providing us a multicam mix very fast, and really sorry to have thought I could do better ... but I really think it's better
thanx to djsohl for trusting me
thanx to Nunomoreira & Kaycee for amazing films all along this tour, even on the 1st night !!

Please note that I've worked with the IEM stream to synchronize all the mix. The 2 audience sources have been synched after, and their speed was different so their synchronization is not as good as the iem stream I guess . I wasn't motived to watch for this 3 times completly

U2 - Barcelona - June 30, 2009

Multicam Mix by Achtungpop

Video Pal 720 * 576 bitrate dvd 1 7450 kbps dvd 2 8400 kbps ratio 16/9
Audio Ac3 256 kbps (3 audio streams available)

Thanx to all involved :

Videos tapers :

Achtungdvd / Achtungpop / Alvarou2 / Beluga / Bossaddict / danielbellotti
davidgalantx / elomg / Falguee / Flodive / Fransdeb / Galparra / gvsylvzMusic
Interference74 / jmb111885 / ismademurcia / mcamposbcn / Michael S. /
Nunomoreira1 and Kaycee / pungsue / Ricku2 / Sdruu2 / thklinge / tqsusi / U2006com / vandreop

Audio tapers :

IEM : djsohl ( Icom IC-R10 > Olympus LS-10 (WAV, 24 bit, 44,1 kHz) )
Audience 1 : Javi D. ( 2xDPA4061 > HEB Batt Box > PCM-M1 )
Audience 2 : Edomedo ( P-CMC-4 Mics > SP-SPSB-6 Battery Box > SONY HI-MD MZ-RH910 )

Setlist:

01. Intro
02. Breathe
03. No line on the horizon
04. Get on your boots
05. Magnificent
06. Beautiful day
07. I still haven´t found what I´m looking for
08. Angel of Harlem
09. In a little while
10. Connexion with ISS
11. Unknown caller
12. The unforgettable fire
13. City of blinding ligths
14. Vertigo
15. I'll Go Crazy If I Don't Go Crazy Tonight
16. Sunday Bloody Sunday
17. Pride (In The Name Of Love)
18. MLK
19. Walk On / You'll Never Walk Alone (snippet)
20.Where The Streets Have No Name
21. One
22. Ultra Violet (Light My Way)
23. With Or Without You
24. Moment of Surrender

Links:

DVD 1:

http://www.megaupload.com/?f=J74FX0RN

DVD 2:

http://www.megaupload.com/?f=SGECU4D9



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario