viernes, 1 de octubre de 2010

2009_09_29 - WASHINGTON

U2
360° Tour
Landover, Maryland
FedEx Field
September 29, 2009

Video Recorded by twillson3
- GA Single Cam > Sony Cybershot (NTSC, 720x480, 16:9)

Audio Recorded by su6oxone
- Schoeps CCM4 > Sound Devices 702 (mp2, 384 kbps)

Setlist :

Breathe
Magnificent
Get On Your Boots
Mysterious Ways
I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For - Stand By Me
Elevation
Your Blue Room
Beautiful Day
New Year's Day
Stuck In A Moment You Can't Get Out Of
The Unforgettable Fire
City Of Blinding Lights
Vertigo
I'll Go Crazy If I Don't Go Crazy Tonight
Sunday Bloody Sunday
MLK
Walk On
One
Amazing Grace - Where The Streets Have No Name
Ultra Violet (Light My Way)
With Or Without You
Moment Of Surrender

There was a 3 minutes gap between "Vertigo" & "I'll Go Crazy If I Don't Go Crazy Tonight."
I have filled that gap with YouTube HD files from u2oneloveonelife.

Special thanks to Scarlet how provided me the original DVD.

Link:



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario