viernes, 1 de octubre de 2010

2010_08_20 - HELSINKI

Yet another one I am sorry for the delay of. Had this finished for about 2 months now I think. Unfortunately a planned matrix cannot be provided after all due to other projects the person who offered to do it is involved in. I'll keep this project on my hard drive so if a matrix (or any other superior audio comes along) appears I can upgrade it. I really think this concert deserves one.

The trip to Helsinki was probably my favourite one together with Athens. Many great memories and moments I will always think of with a smile. Without getting too sentimental now: Thank you to mamo + follower, and 4U2play for sneaking me into their hotel rooms during my stay, to spiritualcowboy for the poncho he bought for me for the first concert (luckily I didn't need it!), to the nice Italian and French fans I met (multicam organization lol) and to Cathal and 4U2Play for taking me with them in order to look for the U2 crew in Helsinki lol.
 
This one is especially for spiritualcowboy, thank you for everything .

In my opinion this multicam is well worth watching even if you didn't attend the concert. Most noticeable are the live debut of North Star and the "technical difficulties" during I'll Go Crazy. Speaking of technical difficulties, this concert began later than planned because there were some problems with the screen, resulting in it not ascending for City Of Blinding Lights. Some little funny details to watch are Larry realizing he missed joining into In A Little While, Bono making rabbit ears behind Adam during Until The End Of The World and Larry slapping on Adam's ass during I'll Go Crazy. Highlight videos to watch are Mysterious Ways, Until The End Of The World, Glastonbury, Miss Sarajevo and I'll Go Crazy (like always, but I am really fond of this one especially).

You can watch a preview below, it includes some of my favourite pieces of the concert and the complete I'll Go Crazy.

Some important information about the 3 audio streams you can choose:
Audio 1 is an audience-only recording provided by heartland. I couldn't use _macphisto_'s because it has speed problems when synched to the video(s). Unfortunately I came across the fact that heartland did 2 breaks during his recording in order to save space or whatever. It's after One and after Where The Streets Have no Name. I filled this gab with the IEM audio.
Audio 2 is a stereo IEM feed from Bono provided by EM. Thank you very much!
Audio 3 is a dubbed mix (not a real matrix!) of Audio 1 and 2 in order to have a (at times) "richer" sound, for example the audience a bit more present or Bono's voice being more dominant. You will know what I mean when you listen to the 2 audios separately.

Thank you to all the great video contributors, especially ilcontethefly, u2006com, terrorsittich, beluga, 4u2play and doris286 who filmed something at almost every concert of leg 3 it seems.

Cover, label and inlay are included in this torrent, thank you allbecauseofu2.de!

Here's the info text:

Mikä Meininki Helsinki? - What's The Craic Helsinki?

U2
360° Tour
2010-08-20 - Helsinki, Finland - Olympic Stadium

Multicam edited by loftarasa

Audio 1 = Audience = Heartland
Audio 2 = Bono's IEM = EM
Audio 3 = Dubbed = Audio1+2

Cover by desedgesmuetze

Length: 2:14:54 (concert) / 10:21 (bonus)
Aspect: 16:9
Resolution: 1280x720 (HD) / 720x576 (DVD9)
Chapters: Yes
Menu: Yes

Thank you to the following people for contributing their original video files (alphabetical order):

4u2play
asi aka aziziz
beluga
dagmtg
desedgesmuetze
doris286
eastfly
fubar1974
fury
ilcontethefly
joshuatreenl
lariqfi
loftarasa
loogieshoes
mastro
narc0l3pt
spiritualcowboy
t0p1er
terrorsittich
timolfc
tounimaan
u2006com
u2eddie
wolly
yo tambien
zargor
zootv4all

Setlist:
 
01 Ambiance
02 Space Oddity
03 Return Of The Stingray Guitar
04 Beautiful Day
05 New Year's Day
06 Get On Your Boots
07 Magnificent
08 Mysterious Ways
09 Elevation
10 Until The End Of The World
11 Bono Speech
12 I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For
13 North Star
14 Glastonbury
15 In A Little While
16 Miss Sarajevo
17 City Of Blinding Lights
18 Vertigo
19 I'll Go Crazy If I Don't Go Crazy Tonight
20 Sunday Bloody Sunday
21 MLK
22 Walk On
23 Desmond Tutu Speech
24 One
25 Amazing Grace / Where The Streets Have No Name
26 Aliens Interlude
27 Ultra Violet (Light My Way)
28 With Or Without You
29 Moment Of Surrender
30 Outro

Bonus:
01 Queuing
02 Hotel Kamp Aug 20th
03 Gates open

Link: 






5 comentarios:

  1. Please, could you upload part 2, it's not working...

    ResponderEliminar
  2. If in a few days it still doesn't work, I'll reupload the DVD.

    Thanks for your warning.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I guess it won't work, it passed 5 days and it still says the same, could you reupload it please?

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Excuse me, last week I wasn't at home and I couldn't read your message.

    I'm reuploading the DVD at this moment ;)

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Reuploaded. You have to download all the links again.

    ResponderEliminar