viernes, 1 de octubre de 2010

2010_09_11 - ZURICH

I decided to mix this show a few days before it happens, hoping that loftarasa would give me an HD camcorder . But it has not been possible, so I've filmed all with my lumix :'( and I kept the project anyway ! Here it is, not many cameras like Frankfurt or East Rutherford, but by luck the cameras I had were good ! Maybe too much close ups for some of you, but I like this

U2 Live in ZÜRICH, Letzigrund Stadion September 11, 2010

Multicam mix by Achtungpop

HD sources > Sony Vegas Movie Studio HD Platinum 10.0 > mpg2 720p > dvdlab pro (authoring) > DVD-DL

PAL 720 * 576 , 16/9
audio ac3 160 kbps, 2 audio streams choice : gvataper remastered or Alysha

Original HD main tapers :
achtung_baby01 / achtunpop ;-) / beluga / doris284
erwan700 / frariho / frayey / loftarasa / MsLittleredhood /

terrorsittich / Tourlaub / U2006com / Zargor / ZaWiFilms

Original SD taper :
u2makesbono a.k.a. Marcel

Additional original HD clips :
castiTV / dfaggella / huguelet / juliend / magges / neunhaus
narkk13 / selfy007 / syreneU2

Additional youtube HD clips :
ansichtsache1 / cashdog821 / ClaudioBurgstaller / doonot
eatmusic / hprichter59 / misterbosses68 / Stayinberlin
StephsMovie /TheAlexMercalli / TheAngelofharlem
Special thanx to loftarasa & reddef for technical advices

Setlist:

01. Introduction
02. Return Of The Stingray Guitar
03. Magnificent
04. Beautiful Day
05. Get On Your Boots
06. Mysterious Ways
07. Until The End Of The World
08. I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For
09. Every Breaking Wave
10. Elevation
11. In A Little While
12. Miss Sarajevo
13. City Of Blinding Lights / Follow The Yellow Brick Road (snippet)
14. Vertigo
15. Relax (snippet) / I'll Go Crazy If I Don't Go Crazy Tonight / Discothèque (snippet)
16. Sunday Bloody Sunday
17. MLK
18. Walk On / You'll Never Walk Alone (snippet)
19. One
20. Amazing Grace (snippet) / Where The Streets Have No Name / All You Need Is Love (snippet)
21. Hold Me, Thrill Me, Kiss Me, Kill Me
22. With Or Without You
23. Moment of Surrender

Link:

http://www.megaupload.com/?f=YJ4VKKX2


 

2 comentarios: