viernes, 1 de octubre de 2010

2010_09_18 - PARÍS (INTERFERENCE74)

U2 360° Tour (dual layer DVD)
2010-09-18: Stade de France - Paris, France

The full concert from U2 in Paris filmed by me.

The intro footage is filmed by my younger brother you see me run with U2 on my back.
Small parts of moment of surrender are also filmed by my younger brother, because I accidently put a already used battery in my cam.
Without his help I coulnd't have brought you the whole song (visually)

The audio is recorded by MLK and it sounds amazing.
Thanks again for lending me your great recording.

Converted from avchd files into the dvd format, filmed with the Sony HX5V

Setlist:

1. Return Of The Stingray Guitar
2. Beautiful Day
3. I Will Follow
4. Get On Your Boots
5. Magnificent
6. Mysterious Ways / C Moon (snippet) / My Sweet Lord (snippet)
7. Elevation
8. Until The End Of The World / Anthem (snippet)
9. I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For / Many Rivers To Cross (snippet)
10. North Star
11. Mercy
12. In A Little While
13. Miss Sarajevo
14. City Of Blinding Lights / Follow The Yellow Brick Road (snippet)
15. Vertigo / Teenage Kicks (snippet)
16. Funky Town (snippet) / I'll Go Crazy If I Don't Go Crazy Tonight / Discothèque (snippet) / Two Tribes (snippet) / Relax (snippet) / I Gotta Feeling (snippet)
17. Sunday Bloody Sunday / Get Up Stand Up (snippet)
18. MLK
19. Walk On / You'll Never Walk Alone (snippet)
20. One
21. Amazing Grace (snippet) / Where The Streets Have No Name / All You Need Is Love (snippet)
22. Hold Me, Thrill Me, Kiss Me, Kill Me
23. With Or Without You
24. Moment of Surrender

Link:

http://www.megaupload.com/?f=WSI6THF8
 
 
 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario