viernes, 1 de octubre de 2010

2010_09_18 - PARÍS (MULTICAM U2TUBE)

Paris 2010 U2tube
2010-09-18
Stade de France
Paris, France

Foreword:
At the beginninig, this project was not supposed to go out in the open as there is already a Multicam project going on for Paris. All the info here : http://u2paris2010.blogspot.com/
So why this multicam then? Stroubidoul is getting loads of sources for this show, so I guessed it will take a long time to finalize his project.
And I had such a great time during the show that I could not wait. I started to check the HD files on Youtube and noticed that there were loads of them.
I thought it could be fun to try to see if the whole concert was out there in HD files and see if it was possible to do a multicam in 2 weeks (I was waiting to get all the sources for Turin, the multicam I am doing)
As the project was getting along, my friends told me to put the files in Youtube, so i did, and recieved a lot of possitive feedback asking me to do a DVD version of it and put it on U2T
So here it is.

DVD features:
Taper: 60+ (see credits)
Menu: Yes
Song Selection: Yes
Complete: Yes
Format: PAL
Aspect Ratio: 16:9
Resolution : : 720x576
Audio : PCM 2.0 audience

Audio by MLK

Setlist:

1. Return Of The Stingray Guitar
2. Beautiful Day
3. I Will Follow
4. Get On Your Boots
5. Magnificent
6. Mysterious Ways / C Moon (snippet) / My Sweet Lord (snippet)
7. Elevation
8. Until The End Of The World / Anthem (snippet)
9. I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For / Many Rivers To Cross (snippet)
10. North Star
11. Mercy
12. In A Little While
13. Miss Sarajevo
14. City Of Blinding Lights / Follow The Yellow Brick Road (snippet)
15. Vertigo / Teenage Kicks (snippet)
16. Funky Town (snippet) / I'll Go Crazy If I Don't Go Crazy Tonight / Discothèque (snippet) / Two Tribes (snippet) / Relax (snippet) / I Gotta Feeling (snippet)
17. Sunday Bloody Sunday / Get Up Stand Up (snippet)
18. MLK
19. Walk On / You'll Never Walk Alone (snippet)
20. One
21. Amazing Grace (snippet) / Where The Streets Have No Name / All You Need Is Love (snippet)
22. Hold Me, Thrill Me, Kiss Me, Kill Me
23. With Or Without You
24. Moment of Surrender
 
Bonus : Bad - Roma 2010-10-08

At the end, only 15secondes of Tutu speech were missing

Link: 
 
 
 
 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario