viernes, 1 de octubre de 2010

2011_06_17 - ANAHEIM

U2
Anaheim, California
June 17th, 2011

"End of the June Gloom"
by eltimbomofo

w Bono/Edge IEM audio matrix

This is my single cam dvd-dl recorded from the outside rail on the Edge's side.  This is the first project I've done and uploaded so please offer any advice to improve my future projects.  The original video files are 1080 .mov and I might do an HD version if there is any interest.

Camera: Canon SX1 IS by eltimbomofo
Edge's IEM: Taper Loftarasa
Bono IEM: Taper anonymous

Assembled in PowerDirector 9 (thanks Chrisedge!) with minor color correction and image stabilization.  Authored in TMPGEnc Authoring Works 4.  Bono IEM volume and bass boosted and matched with Edge IEM in Audacity 1.3 Beta.   I made the Bono IEM more prominent in the mix as there were fewer static bursts.  Stills inserted to cover gaps for restarting video recording and 2 memory card changes.  Thank you so much to the audio tapers who offered their work for this project.

Setlist:

1. Even Better Than The Real Thing
2. I Will Follow
3. Get On Your Boots
4. Magnificent
5. Mysterious Ways
6. Elevation
7. Until The End Of The World
8. Band Intros
9. Happy Birthday
10. All I Want Is You
11. Stay (Faraway, So Close!)
12. Beautiful Day
13. Pride (In The Name Of Love)
14. Miss Sarajevo
15. Zooropa
16. City Of Blinding Lights
17. Vertigo
18. I'll Go Crazy If I Don't Go Crazy Tonight
19. Sunday Bloody Sunday
20. Scarlet
21. Walk On
22. One
23. Where The Streets Have No Name
24. Alien Intermission
25. Hold Me, Thrill Me, Kiss Me, Kill Me
26. With Or Without You
27. Bono Speech
28. Moment of Surrender


Link: 



 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario