viernes, 1 de octubre de 2010

2011_06_18 - ANAHEIM

U2
June 18, 2011
Anaheim, CA
Angel Stadium

Panasonic ZS3 M2TS
PowerDirector
SL DVD / Menu / Chapters

Chrisedge

Setlist:

1.Even Better Than The Real Thing
2.The Fly
3.Mysterious Ways / Don't Speak (snippet) / I'll Go Crazy If I Don't Go Crazy Tonight (snippet)
4.Until The End Of The World / Anthem (snippet)
5.One
6.Amazing Grace (snippet) / Where The Streets Have No Name / All You Need Is Love (snippet)
7.I Will Follow
8.Get On Your Boots / She Loves You (snippet)
9.I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For
10.Stuck In A Moment You Can't Get Out Of
11.Beautiful Day / Space Oddity (snippet)
12.Elevation / California Soul (snippet)
13.Pride (In The Name Of Love)
14.Miss Sarajevo
15.Zooropa
16.City Of Blinding Lights
17.Vertigo / It's Only Rock 'n' Roll (But I Like It) (snippet)
18.Miss You (snippet) / I'll Go Crazy If I Don't Go Crazy Tonight / Discothèque (snippet) / Please (snippet)
19.Sunday Bloody Sunday
20.Scarlet
21.Walk On / You'll Never Walk Alone (snippet)
22.Ultra Violet (Light My Way)
23.With Or Without You
24.Moment of Surrender / Jungleland (snippet)

Link:



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario