viernes, 1 de octubre de 2010

2009_07_27 - DUBLÍN (FULL VERSION)

U2 Croke Park 'Craic On The Horizon' - July 27th 2009 Multicam - Full Unedited Version. 

Hi Everyone, 

We're here finally. Sorry it took so long. I've huge respect for all our other Multicam Authoring Experts in our wonderful U2 Community. I would never have fully realised or truely appreciated the huge effort involved in creating these multicams - life really goes on hold during the process. I can't imagine how some manage to create so many fabulous multicams. (I was told I'd be divorced if I did another one :-)) 

Anyway - This was the last of the 3 dates the guys did in Croke Park in July 2009. I think its a much better show than my prevous one (technically - I don't mean from setlist or anyone's personal enjoyment - that's all subjective!). I had some super sources & it made it all the more enjoyable (in a masachistic way :-)) working on this project. Saying that - please realize its one of the early 360 Tour Shows & its no where near as good as some of the later multicams from deeper into the tour. I was envious of how well the planning was executed for fans with what they agreed to film & then how good all the footage was from those later shows. A little coordination goes a long way! There was no pre-planning or upfront coordination to record for this show so it was 'a make the best with what we had afterwards' effort. 

I'm deeply grateful to all the kind, generous fans from all around the World, who communicated with me & willingly shared their private & personal videos with me for this multicam project. I hope you will all be happy with the end result. I took no shortcuts & worked extremely hard to ensure I created the best representation of the show that night - both technically & artistically (although I understand we're all different so not everyone will like every edit - please appreciate I didn't necessarily have good footage for every second of every song, so on occassion may have been forced to choose an angle that would be deemed questionable). 

I've very high standards so maybe I'm being too hard - I don't think anyone will be dissapointed with this effort & certainly if you were there or had friends / family there that night - definately download it.

Many thanks to Alysha for the permission to use that excellent Audio Recording. It has made such a major difference having a good quality audio recording to synchronize the video to, also thanks for the patience, support, advice & encouragement I have received from many U2 fans (& inspiration from video editing peers), including but not limited to Loftarasa, Reddef, Achtungpop, U2rulsmywrld, Harrykool & MLKLuke. 

I'm always grateful by how willing U2 Fans have been in the past & continue to be in sharing what they have gone to the trouble of recording themselves - it takes time, money & personal sacrifice to make those recordings & I thank everyone for their good nature & spirit in what they share. This effort is part of my small contribution back to the community. 

This is the Full/Complete Version of the 2 DVD Set. 

General Information :  

Name : 'Craic' on The Horizon ( Multicam Mix ) 
Tour : U2 360 Tour
Leg : Leg 1 - Europe Date : 07.27.2009
Country : Ireland 
City : Dublin 
Place : Croke Park 
Type : Standard Definition Video 
Support : DVD +/-R 
Tapers : Audio - Originally recorded by Alysha, Video - Multiple Fans (See DVD Credits) 
Multicam Mix, Audio Remaster for the DVD & Authoring by :Bonoman66 
Performance : Live 
Sources: Multiple 
Length: Full Show, DVD1 is 1 Hr 6 Mins 17 Sec, DVD 2 is 1 Hr 8 Mins 
Generation : Master 
Cameras : Amateur, Fan Recordings 
Number of Camera Angles: Average 5 to 7 Camera Angles per song (some may be slightly more or less) 
Format : PAL 
Résolution : 720 x 576 
Sound : 48 000 Hz; Stereo, 384kbit/s 
Ratio : 16/9 (Widescreen) 
Authoring : Yes 
Menu : Yes

Setlist :

1. Introduction 
2. Breathe
3. No Line On The Horizon 
4. Get On Your Boots 
5. Magnificent 
6. Beautiful Day 
7. New Years Day 
8. Bono Talking to Crowd 
9. I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For 
10. Stay 
11. Unknown Caller 
12. The Unforgettable Fire 
13. City of Blinding Lights 
14. Vertigo 
15. Crazy (Remix) 
16. Sunday Bloody Sunday
17. Pride ( In The Name Of Love )
18. M L K
19. Walk On
20. Desmund Tutu Speech 
21. Where The Streets Have No Name 
22. One 
23. Bad 
24. Encore / Break 
25. Ultraviolet ( Light My Way ) 
26. With Or Without You 
27. Moment Of Surrender 

Links:

DVD 1:


DVD 2:



5 comentarios:

  1. Hola te aviso que los links de dvd1 estan no disponibles
    aga71
    muchias gracias

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Lo tengo en cuenta, estaré atento a ellos y si persiste el fallo los resubo.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hola te aviso que los links de dvd1 31 e dvd2 4, 14, 24 e 29 estan no disponibles
    aga71
    muchas gracias

    ResponderEliminar