viernes, 1 de octubre de 2010

MID 1992 PRO-SHOT COMPILATION

These were done in attempt to compile all the pro-shot stuff I had from this period. I used things I downloaded and recorded at the time.
The whole thing is over 20GB and they were not done in order to put them on DVD, but to keep the files on a hard drive. So they don't conform to standard DVD sizes and times and there is no artwork.
This is the second section listed here. I removed a couple released segments for the upload. The other sections will be posted in due course. What is on the others is in the info file.
I did my best to put everything in chronological order, but there are undoubtedly some out of order. B- stands for broadcast date. It is chaptered correctly. I have made it as complete as I can, but there are many more, no doubt. If you want to redo it and add more, please do.

Here are the specs for the second part:

NTSC
4:3
MPEG-2
720 x 480
Video Source: The ones I recorded are from analog cable to various VCRs. I transferred them to DVD on a Panasonic DMR-EH75V in SP. I used TMPGEnc to clean edits/arrange order.
Video Bitrate: 4251
Audio Codec: AC3
Audio Bitrate: 384 kb/s

MTv - Freddy Mercury Tribute Concert - Sacramento, Ca. "Until the End of the World" - 17 Apr 92
MTv Europe - Zoo TV Special - May 92
E! - On Tour - 92
E! - In Los Angeles - 92
ABC In Concert - re: Trabants - 92
E! - Week In Review re: Mother Records - 92
MTv - Day In Rock re: Sellafield - B- 16 Jun 92
MTv - Day In Rock re: ABBA in Stockholm - B- 15 Jun 92
MTv - Guide to Summer - B- 25 Jun 92
MTv - U2 + You Commercial - B- 26 Jun 92
MTv - Week In Rock re: Sellafield - B- 27 Jun 92
MTv - Day In Rock re: Trabants - B- 4 Aug 92
MTv - Week In Rock re: Hershey Rehearsals - B- 8 Aug 92
MTv - U2 + You Commercial - 92
MTv - Outside Broadcast Commercial - 92
MTv - Summer Concert Report - 92
MTv - Top 20 Video Countdown - Edge - B- 6 Sep 92
MTv - Week In Rock re: Yankee Stadium - B- 6 Sep 92
MTv - Week In Rock re: VMA Preview - B- 6 Sep 92
MTv - Day In Rock re: Steve & Edie Gorme - 92
MTv - Tour Dates - B- 9 Sep 92
Satellite Feed - Pontiac, Mi. Silverdome - 9 Sep 92

Link:

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario